The organ in St. Paul's Episcopal Chapel, Aberdeen, Scotland, was constructed by an unknown builder. The photograph shows the case in about 1865. It bears some resemblance to the case of the organ in St. Lawrence's Church, Appleby-in-Westmoreland, which was originally built for Carlisle Cathedral by Roger Preston in 1661.
In 1722 the Aberdeen instrument was installed in St. Paul's Chapel's new building, perhaps secondhand from another church. In 1726 William Bristowe of London repaired the organ and installed an additional four stops. The stop list was:
Manual: GG short to D in alt